Dont expect any new patches ....

shadowzstep

WoW i was fed up when there was nothing being done to the server and told myself hey maybe if i take a break and come back there would be something new and still nothing done to the server i hate to say it i really do haha but the server is run by ppl who dont know what they are doing and only leeching off of ppl for donations xD

Like seriously how hard is it to add custom items - Its not hard infact ive done it before -

ppl can enter and bash on me all you like but you know i am a little right when i say the server is boring after you have gained everything

1. The Servers to easy you can obtain forest so fast its not even funny

2. Gold Gear is just as easy

The pvp is so unfair its not even funny with all the donor gear - i dont blame ppl for donating to support and getting something out of it-

well i cant say the GM's are bad because they arent .....

You guys really need some developers or really need to start doing something because like the guy said in the other thread ppl who gain the gold gear which is the best a non vip can get it gets boring

Make events for new stuff

Well ill prob be banned for this thread and quite frankly i dont care there are million other servers that are better

Good Luck Ice Cold WoW i begin to wonder if you guys really did copy / steal from another server it should take this long to add new stuff

surely you guys have a life i understand but start doing your job better if this was my server - and thankfully it isnt i would have had more content then you all in a snap of a finger XD-

Again good luck and as a wise man once said TA TA For Now

• Owners

There is a reason we're not adding new stuff right now. The new core that's almost ready to go on is the reason. Any changes we make between now and when it finally applies will be lost and have to be redone.

Custom items are possible here, just difficult to do. Very difficult.

However, when we are on the new core, it's far easier and we will start doing it to create more obtainable sets, change existing sets, and possibly offer custom orders.

So, we're not doing nothing. We're just waiting on something..

shadow im very exp i got ower nearly 5 years in c++ and lua iw worked for Wowscape and crap wow and my own servers im making a patch to send to the admins to look at i will soon make a post in what i will tell what the patch is about :D and i so hope i get Dev as i will work my ass of 24/7 to get a huge player base and i got some ppl irl that wants to invest in this server so all is on the admins now :D and i just hope for my love of this server that i can help :D

There is a reason we're not adding new stuff right now. The new core that's almost ready to go on is the reason. Any changes we make between now and when it finally applies will be lost and have to be redone.

Custom items are possible here, just difficult to do. Very difficult.

However, when we are on the new core, it's far easier and we will start doing it to create more obtainable sets, change existing sets, and possibly offer custom orders.

So, we're not doing nothing. We're just waiting on something..

This is good that you dont do any thing now i did that mistake 1 time and well i had to pay aloot for that lost ower 6 new EQ and aloot of Costum weps/quests :P

• Owners

Not trying to argue with you Roc but it isnt as hard as you put it out to be but good luck on getting the new stuff together maybe ill check back again in time

If you're thinking of how 3.3.5 custom items work, you're in a totally different world. In Cataclysm (on this core) you have to perform a series of hex patches to the game EXE, followed by custom client MPQ files, which in turn we have to edit by manually inserting each 1 item individually. And then we have to create a different MPQ for every single locale WoW comes in and distribute them to launchers.

Yes, it's hard and slow at the moment.