Lack of people

Supergage

when i join there was 50 ppl then i had problem with error was off 3 days to dl new wow when i loged was 20-25 after 1 week max per day 5 ppl this server dying,soon there will be no1 online.... and i think they do nothing(admins) this error fix announcement is just copy past from other private server..i hope not but it seems to me that is...

• Owners

For your information, I wrote out those announcements myself. I could name some servers that copied OUR announcements, but I won't point fingers..

Last night we released a Launcher Update to try and fix 4.3.2 properly and it's going well so far.

So yes, we are here and we are doing something about 4.3.2 killing the population

It's nice to hear...but now when problem with 4.3.2 is fixed can you add something to game upgrade to norg and @@gold set.....fix dodge/miss bug that every1 abusing and removing from game [Talisman of Flame Ascendancy] that ppl abuse in pvp and farming DW...with that item you can kill dw in few seconds...or adding set bonus on norg @@gold...you can farm norg or gold for 1 week then ppl get bored and they leave server do something about that...i like this server but you must do some changes

• 2 weeks later...