PvP Weaponry, PvP Enchants, Professions, more weps/armour and titles.

I think we should have PvP weapons, and PvP enchants, the enchants would be just like the normal enchants, cost gold/free, but they would be the other arcanums and greater inscription. For PvP weapons, ofcourse it would be like normal weps, sold for cash, (Brutal) and the viscous weapons could be bought with the shards and crystals, like normal Viscous gear. Aswell as this thread covering PvP items, I think professions need to be fixed because, as far as I know, Mining doesn't work, and it's extremely hard to farm mats for BS/Engineering, and it's impossible to farm mats for JC without mining. I'm not sure about herbalism but still. I think a nice way to fix this is to possibly create a mats vendor? You could buy the mats to max your professions and such. Or have like, certain zones for a profession, where you can gather and farm mats? (Very unlikely). My second to lasttopic in this thread is more weaponry/armour. I'm kind of tired using the same old same old gear and weapons, because all they are is the heroic versions of instance gear and weaponry. You could atleast include weapons from cata instances, bring the zandalari gear into the server (If possible), bring the blackwing lair, and descent weapons and gear into the server and others. I think we would attract more players, and even more would stay longer. My final topic, would be titles. I know you get titles from GM event rewards, and donating but I think getting some of the achievements, or earning the titles respectfully would help alot more. I also think alot of people would like it. (That means you'll have to insert some NPC's into upper blackrock spire (The whelps))

Jarr!!

Well hello There :) I m not bored on the same old style Heroic weapons becouse we got tier 11 / Vicious on right now on the mall vendor And just camed today new Epic Weapons so i m not sure have you even played today. And yes ofcourse some profession fixes will become and maybe just max 525 and mats vendor ??? Should be simpliest and fairest to everyone!. But for real we got more problems to solve and fix than "need new style gear".

And For Pvp Gear = DONATE !! or farm in new icecold dungeon

PvP Weap= Donate!!! Becouse otherwise Why would someone donate ?? Than just for to keep this up !!!

As Admins have wrote we need to keep some "Only donate" items :)

But i do agree with you when GM's Got time they should script those CATACLYSM Gear here :) But they have just putted 372 If i saw today right !!!!

And What comes to the enchangts

They are so much PVP that can be ?? Landslide ??? Mongoose ??? Only some are missing but most important ones are :)

^^Regards Sunshine^^

This is just my opinion!!!

Jarr!!

Well hello There :) I m not bored on the same old style Heroic weapons becouse we got tier 11 / Vicious on right now on the mall vendor And just camed today new Epic Weapons so i m not sure have you even played today. And yes ofcourse some profession fixes will become and maybe just max 525 and mats vendor ??? Should be simpliest and fairest to everyone!. But for real we got more problems to solve and fix than "need new style gear".

And For Pvp Gear = DONATE !! or farm in new icecold dungeon

PvP Weap= Donate!!! Becouse otherwise Why would someone donate ?? Than just for to keep this up !!!

As Admins have wrote we need to keep some "Only donate" items :)

But i do agree with you when GM's Got time they should script those CATACLYSM Gear here :) But they have just putted 372 If i saw today right !!!!

And What comes to the enchangts

They are so much PVP that can be ?? Landslide ??? Mongoose ??? Only some are missing but most important ones are :)

^^Regards Sunshine^^

This is just my opinion!!!

New icecold dungeon? Whaat? I didn't see the new weps...other wise, you get my drift. I mean Brutal pvp weps, not viscous. The enchants help alot in the long run. I also say they need a way to cata zones, I can't go to vash'jir which is dissapointing