Ice-cold launcher has stopped working

fireguywtc

Question

• Staff

Hello all,

I recently downloaded ice-cold a couple of weeks ago and was able to play with no issues. I was quite happy until recently I updated WoWwith the normal "WoW" launcher to get the recent updates. Since then, ever time I click (execute) the ice-cold launcher it immediately says "ice-cold launcher has stopped working" and windows is checking for a solution. Windows never finds a solution and the program automatically terminates.

I have tried everthing I can think of from deleting cache, deleteing and reinstalling the ice-cold launcher, repairing WoW, and I even completely uninstalled and reinstalled WoW. The launcher still fails in the same manner. Any help and adivice would be greatly appreciated.

3 answers to this question

• Staff

Thanks for the reply, but I actually fixed it somehow and I am not sure how I did it. I have windows 7, just fyi. My last attempt at fixing it involved clearing out all of my internet stuff and restarting the computer. It worked after that but I am not sure how it helped. Now I cannot get catclysm to work in game, but that is another story and possibly another thread. Thank again.