Magic Tokens

creed22

Well I have been noticing that when people are in tanaris that it takes forever just to get magic tokens so im suggesting that why not make drop rate for magic tokens in tanaris a 100% and for every drop like be at least 5 magic tokens on a 100% drop rate in tanaris.

Well I have been noticing that when people are in tanaris that it takes forever just to get magic tokens so im suggesting that why not make drop rate for magic tokens in tanaris a 100% and for every drop like be at least 5 magic tokens on a 100% drop rate in tanaris.

Wow... I have farmed over 280 Magic Tokens in my time here and its not too hard, but not too easy. If they did what you said the gear would be easier to get then forest right now if anything they might wanna make it harder to get...

• 2 weeks later...

I agree, Im always complaining about the drop rate of the magic tokens, but truth is, its fine. Its not that hard. If it was easier everybody would be running around in Gold gear. This was , you atleast have to work for your gear.

• 2 months later...

Alright, a lot of people have been complaining about the drop rate for a while. Here's the real reason it's low.

It's simple.

It gives players something to do on the server besides killing each other in the arena, so it adds to that PvE area of IceCold.

Drop Rate won't change because of that.

They should puch up the drop rate, off magic tokens up to like 40% from 15% and script the mobs whit terribull spells.

So that u need the forest gear to get past tanaris mobs, and to be honest they should make more sets of gear what u can get elsewhere, but they need to make it like u need one set of gear to get the other one, so ull still spend quit some time on the server farming gear, allso they should make like 2 other bosses in baradin hold 1 whit weps dropping 1 wep at a time, and 1 whit a complete new armor set dropping 2 pieces every time. and SCRIPT the mobs whit spells. coz killing deathwing doesnt require a healer i played on this server for 2 days after 1 day of getting gear i was able to solo DW (did take long thou) but i didnt have a single proplem outhealing myself while fighting

Yeah 100% is useless dont change the drop rate just make the drop count as 2 magic tokens on one mob whit same drop rate! Btw i got full set of @@Gold and i get it in 3 days now im farming glowcaps and yesterday i get 6 Glowcaps in 10 mins ;)

Still they should make new sets/weps there are like 15costum weps ingame and the one from vendor are almost beter. also there is only 1 main boss Deathwing wich is a straight forward fight i can just put seal of insight on and go AFK, its boring, and only 3 sets once u gotten ramparts set, u get forest and then gold and then there is nothing to do anymore. i got many great idea's but a gm/admin should contact me ingame.

• 4 months later...

how can i use the magic token i have 2 magic token