"How To Get Vicious Gear"

Well at this moment only place / how you can obtain Vicious Gear (PVP) Is to get it from the shop! Which is awesome so this server get donations. But For The point

As we probaly all have noticed the only place where people (PVP) atm is Stranglethorn vale (Gurubashi Arena)

Well my point is that. There always are those who just can't Purchase items from Store and still they would like to play but they are getting pissed of by those who have bought vicious.

There is a Tauren in gurubashi arena who haves ! but you can't have quest. So why not to put him like obtain 1000 honor and you can have 1 vicious peace ??? It would make people more and more wanna pvp :(

-Sunshine

We are now developing an area where players can farm for a token to obtain Vicious or Heroic Tier 11 gear, now this is just the set and does not include off pieces. We would like to keep some of the items donations only.

We are now developing an area where players can farm for a token to obtain Vicious or Heroic Tier 11 gear, now this is just the set and does not include off pieces. We would like to keep some of the items donations only.

I Totally Agree !!!

I Think you should leave atleast the most important parts for donaters like Example Weapons / Trinkets and maybe like head ?

Anyways i like that you really think my idea :(