!!SCREAMER!! A true Instant 85 Blizzlike PvP server!!

jables235

Hey! Icecold-WoW fans!

Jaybeese here with an offer you can't refuse if you are a true PvP fanatic.

"Screamer" a Blizzlike Instant 85 PvP server is a great place to be!

It has great GM's maintaining order and established a great PvP setup with working Battlegrounds, RBG, Arena's 2v2, 3v3 and 5v5.

I can't get enough of teaming with a partner and testing my skill and capabilities to take on an opposing team in Arena's!

Also there is Global PvPing in Stranglethorn and many other nifty locations.

You start with Bloodied PvP gear and work your way up!

You can earn your Bloodthirsty set by honor in either Battlegrounds or World PvP or you can earn your Vicious from Arenas!

The server is stable and lagg free!!

Don't miss out on a great opportunity for fun adventure and gruesome PvPing!

This server is one of the best Private servers I have been on and I can enforce that from a long line of experience.

This really is the place to be.

Oh did I forget to mention is has every piece of RP (Role Playing) equipment you could ever think of!?

Seriously you don't know what you're missing!!

Anyways I hope you help the population of the server and make a wise decision and join the fun on "Screamer"! a true PvPers domain.

Well, I'm off to enjoy more of my adventure and be on my way to earn the title "Arena Master"!

Hope to see YOU there!!

Nah, Reaper sucks. I just got my account banned for a few hours for not even spawn killing in the free for all arena.. Now what kind of messed up stuff is that? I got banned for PvPing in a PvP arena.. Doesn't make much sense. Quit cha QQ and learn to Pew pew.

I believe the GMs aren't influencing players to go to Screamer because they enjoy the lowbie Reaper server to much, but hey people have there own opinions. Though I do agree there needs to be advertisement for Screamer so people that rather play blizzlike servers also get to have fun rather than little Role players that like high stats and 1 shots in PvP stealing all the fun. It would even things out a bit so I'm not the only one on Screamer talking to myself.. I want to do some 2s ^^ Look for Jaybeese in-game on Screamer.

*Vicious Fury Warrior*

Haha! Have you ever played retail? since when does it take 3 hours to kill someone? Please join Screamer and learn how to be a true WoW player.

P.S. if you're good it will take 10 seconds to kill someone.

I know how to be a true wow player, just don't want to go onto screamer to do it, I'd rather stay on reaper. :P

Like I said. People have there own opinions. Personally I'd rather earn my gear in PvP and have a legit fight rather than do 10 million dps and just worry about who has more health or whether or not you're a caster or melee to decide who is going to be the ultimate winner. One click away from one shotting you before you even focus on me.. I find that pretty lame.

If no one is going to play Screamer because they like custom gears and play on a server that has no purpose but to obviously Role Play and talk trash to players that have less health than you or are melee, then just delete that server so no one has to get there hopes up. It is a really good server in the making (Screamer) but the population kills. Anyways I guess I'm saying that I'm gone. I can't tolerate a Private server that is absolutely pointless. Later Icecold-WoW.

Screamer believe it or not, is actually a very stable server, how about you play there first before you judge the server, mr. Bias. It is less buggy than reaper, that's for sure... and now that it's getting more population, it's really fun. JOIN Screamer!

• Owners

Today I aligned the cores of Reaper and Screamer, so they should now perform the exact same in terms of bugfixes. Reaper might "appear" more bugged, but that is simply the extreme stats causing unpredictable behaviour.

Screamer is in development, but is stable and safe to create characters. The only updates from now on are new stuff :)

Today I aligned the cores of Reaper and Screamer, so they should now perform the exact same in terms of bugfixes. Reaper might "appear" more bugged, but that is simply the extreme stats causing unpredictable behaviour.

Screamer is in development, but is stable and safe to create characters. The only updates from now on are new stuff :)

Yep, Me Tagwen, And others are working on the server ... Today i made the Accessory NPC that people have been wanting for a while, and decorated the realm a bit christmas-ish :) In the near future There will be more customs and Contents...