The 200 Voter/ 30$ Weapons

Theqraze

The reason the Fotb is an axe is so that every NonVip class can use it.

Shamans for example wouldn't be able to use it if it would be a sword.

Then what about the FotB Staff? It's a mace and i can't use it on any of my casters ._. Any chance it could be a sword instead?

Then what about the FotB Staff? It's a mace and i can't use it on any of my casters ._. Any chance it could be a sword instead?

Priests can't wear swords as non VIP. The only solution I guess is a dagger because every caster class can wear daggers.

Priests can't wear swords as non VIP. The only solution I guess is a dagger because every caster class can wear daggers.

Or that :P Or they can make it a 2h staff again, now that we got the FotB Wand. But making it into a Dagger isn't a bad idea at all :)

Or that :P Or they can make it a 2h staff again, now that we got the FotB Wand. But making it into a Dagger isn't a bad idea at all :)

If they turn it into a 2h staff you would only be able to equip 2 fotb items with the fotb wand, unlike melee classes they get to wear 3x fotb items. That's  why they should turn the mace into a dagger to make it equal for all classes.

If you can't afford $10 to have unlimited access to stuff then you need to sell your comp....

Plenty of people can afford it but choose not to. 

One can't create a weapon and expect players to purchase the status as well so they can use it.

I'll ask Molten to change this. Will let you know if he does.