Bug abuse in Nespirah (illustrious)

• Staff

Bug abusing has been rampant in this zone lately and despite bans, people continue to bug abuse there.

Be mindful we are watching the area and if you are caught bugging these mobs you will be banned. Since players didn't seem to be deterred from bans before, the new punishment will be one warning ban then a permanent ban. Your first offense will be 7days, if caught again, perma.

This zone is not that difficult and was designed to require a group to complete it. So many people choose to cheat which takes away from the content of the game we create and is unfair for those who follow the rules. To be clear, anyone in a group that is bug abusing will receive a ban. If you see players cheating, report them. If you have any questions or unclear about anything, ask below.

Rule 1. Any cheats, hacking, duping and exploits are strictly forbidden. Bug abusing for self-benefit is considering an exploit. If caught, you will receive a permanent ban. If you find a bug, report it to a GM/Admin by making a ticket or emailing it to the admin with enough information about it.

You can also report bugs by admin ticket or using the forums.

HEY, i did this with a friend, and he said to wait so he could get the mob in a position then suddenly after half hp down on one of the mobs/bosses i get DC and it tells me im banned, i didnt do anything more than help him please, unban me i beg you!! i didnt know i swear!!!
Ironlolcata - is my loggin name. PLEASE

HEY, i did this with a friend, and he said to wait so he could get the mob in a position then suddenly after half hp down on one of the mobs/bosses i get DC and it tells me im banned, i didnt do anything more than help him please, unban me i beg you!! i didnt know i swear!!!

Ironlolcata - is my loggin name. PLEASE

You need to move this to the ban appeal topic area & reread what he said.

To be clear, anyone in a group that is bug abusing will receive a ban.