Transmogrification is now available on Reaper
Transmogrification allows players to change the appearance of their weapons and armor to the appearance of other items, without changing the stats. Don't like the look of your best sword? No problem! Simply obtain a sword that you do like the look of, and you can transmogrify your sword to look like it.
To transmogrify gear, first obtain items whose appearance you wish to impose on your equipped gear, and take them to a transmogrifier. This NPC will display a menu with all your currently equipped gear. Pick the item you wish to change the appearance of, and a second menu will list all gear in your bag that is eligible to transmogrify it. You then click your chosen item and confirm the transmogrification.
You must have a [Transmogrification Token] to perform a transmogrification. These can be obtained in various ways through the game, one of the quickest being voting.
- The character must be able to equip both items.
- Both items must have stats.
- Rings, Trinkets, Necks, Bags and Shirts cannot be transmogrified.
- Items must share the same armor type (examples: plate for plate, cloth for cloth)
- Weapons must be the same weapon type (exceptions: ranged weapons, swords, axes, maces)
- Guns, Crossbows, and Bows can be used to transmogrify Guns, Crossbows, or Bows.
- Swords, Axes, and Maces can be used to transmogrify Swords, Axes, or Maces.
- Main hand weapons can only be used to transmogrify Main hand weapons.
- Off-hand weapons can only be used to transmogrify Off-hand weapons.
- One handed weapons can be used to transmogrify a Main hand or Off-hand weapon.
- Using an item for transmogrify makes it soulbound.
- Using an item for transmogrify makes it non-refundable.
- Using an item for transmogrify makes it non-tradable.
- Fishing Poles cannot be transmogrified.
- Fishing Poles cannot be used to transmogrify.
- The displayed enchant will be that of the currently equipped item.
- There may be individual items that are excluded from being transmogrified on the basis that they were originally added to the game as absurdities. (examples: a weapon that looks like a fish, or a chest piece that is invisible)
There are no comments to display.
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!Register a new account
Already have an account? Sign in here.Sign In Now