Admin Rocx or Ripped please read this.

Guest controla

Guest controla

Ripped and Rocx I wonder why I am not gm. 1. I helped tons of people in /o 2. I have good punctuation 3. I know server rules . Ask people about Icros if he should be gm in game. All my freinds says I should even people who aren't my freinds. Even Kell said it surprises him that I did not get it please consider this please rocx and ripped You have chosen wrong people even the 5 candidates Wriathguard should not have gotten 5 candidate he camps he gets reported he likes having arguement with people . Please rocx and ripped consider this I really help tons of people Icros is my toons name please rocx and ripped I help a lot of people interview me I have gm experience i work for a server and i am an admin at one please I really want the job and I would be a great gm please rocx and ripped.

He IS becoming a big help to the players, although he does seem to have a bit of an attitude problem sometimes with is manageable.

I don't know what to tell you.

I haven't seen an attitude problem, earlier today me and my friend killed him and he didn't start repeatedly killing us like most people do :/

Guest controla

I know but that is just like in gm app that says have you worked for other servers . But, rocx I am not trying to do that I am just saying That I would be great Come on. Everyone askes why i am not gm because they see me help and I hosted a pvp event and a stair event. Please rocx. I help a lot. Even Trial Gm please.