MAC TROUBLES (DISCONNECTED FROM SERVER)

jmankeener4403

Question

So I've been talking to a gm and he's been trying too help me, the problem is, we cant figure out what is wrong with logging in. i haven't played this game yet but I've heard good things. i have made sure everything is there where its supposed to be and when i try to log in it still says disconnected from server. I'have no idea what 2 do, PLEASE HELP!!! skype is jmankeener

thanks.

10 answers to this question

Ok Jman,

The mistake your making is you are putting the "World of Warcraft" Terminal file in your WoW directory. ~DO NOT DO THIS~

How to fix this: - You need to right click onto your "World of Warcraft" exe. file and go into "Show Package Contents" Then go into the file "Contents" -> then to "MacOS". Once you have done this, replace the "World of Warcraft" terminal file (downloaded from http://www.mediafire.com/?04a4zk16hzvxp8d) with the original "World of Warcraft" terminal.

This should fix your problem. Then just go back to your WoW directory and run World of Warcaft.

~DONT FORGET TO CHANGE REALMLIST~

Ok Jman,

The mistake your making is you are putting the "World of Warcraft" Terminal file in your WoW directory. ~DO NOT DO THIS~

How to fix this: - You need to right click onto your "World of Warcraft" exe. file and go into "Show Package Contents" Then go into the file "Contents" -> then to "MacOS". Once you have done this, replace the "World of Warcraft" terminal file (downloaded from http://www.mediafire...04a4zk16hzvxp8d) with the original "World of Warcraft" terminal.

This should fix your problem. Then just go back to your WoW directory and run World of Warcaft.

~DONT FORGET TO CHANGE REALMLIST~

Yeh at my college we have to use mac's. Thank god the one in my dorm is a window's.