Raid Trial of the champions&ICC

imsofly

ADMINS should fix icc and trial of the crusader because half of those raids are scripted and they would be very good custom dungeons were they drop forest exactly like lightning halls i mean doing the icc and trial of the crusader will be more fun then going into lightning halls and kill mobs just standing there waiting to die icc has more of a rush lol its more fun and trial of the crusader. if you guys check it out its scripted and working fine but when you go underground it stops there.also icc doesnt allow you to reach some of the bosses and of course to the lich king so i suggest admins to fix ICECROWN CIT and TRIAL OF THE CRUSADER as CUSTOM DUNGEONS XD

since:Grandelement

i agree kell but thats the only way they might fix it thats why i mentioned the custom gear and it is true you and me know for a fact that lightning halls is boring boring boring the mobs just stand there saying HEY COME KILL ME IM CARRYING FOREST..nah in icc and trial of the crusader its more fun. they should also make the bosses harder so players can do it together :D

since:Grandelement