Vote point bug

shileyn

Question

I have had several occasions where I've voted for the server, and the vote points were not awarded to me in-game when I spoke to the teleporter. I also commonly see other players talking about this exact issue. I voted at around six thirty this morning, and didn't get any tokens, and now I'm being told that there is a double points special. This isn't fair, what happens if I don't get any points when I vote for the rest of the five days?

2 answers to this question

• Owners

Whatever it was, it seems to be working fine for you now. Your last 2 votes were successful and you collected ingame :)

At the time of some of your votes, the gameserver might have been down or unreachable, causing a point not getting to you.

Just always make sure you're logged into the site when voting, and ONLY use the website to vote :(

Yes it worked for me this time, I'm still a little sad at the minor glitch though, since I'm saving up for the Mark of the Illidari. :) Do you think you could please check out my message to admin? I was hoping for some sort of reply, I don't know if it has been looked into yet.