Honor idea

I understand what your saying here and honor is some what <_ *SOME WHAT* hard to come by maybe some decent weapons a little better or a little worse then the starter weapon and maybe @@bronze gear ^^? with stats just al ittle better the obl or just as good ^^ so you can farm or pve? just an idea when iscaled across this post

I think one of the main reasons they have not implemented armor is because of one thing, Spawnkilling. Ever since they took out the bubble, there has been enough spawnkilling as it is, and you get some useless honor out of that. Imagine that same spawnkilling but lasting until that person gets a piece of gear or the whole set they were looking for

i under stand what your saying pima panckae but people do it ANYWAYS :) so yoou cant change that there gonna do it anyways and the bubble was just frigin gay excuse my french but hell would you rather be spawn camped or killed by some one in a bubble every time you kill them and barly have a chance to fight back if your new in newb gear