Wow Error

hordebloodelf2

Question

Hi i have joined this server yesterday and when i went into the stockades and went to like the spider hall or whatever my wow closed and this poped up and it happens everytime i try and log in to my char whos in the stockades.

This Application has encountered a critical error:

ERROR#134 (0x85100086) Fatal Condition

Program: C:/Program Files/ World Of Warcraft/ IceCold.exe

Failed to read file CREATURE/FROSTLORD/FROSTLORD_E_FROST.blp

Press ok to terminate the application

someone help me please!

And im running your server on patch 4.2.0 idk if thats the problem

if it is can someone make a tutorial on how to downgrade from 4.2.0 to 4.0 or 4.1

And now when i try and login to one of my chars that are in gurubashi it does this Error

Failed to Read File Character/Scourge/Male/ScourgeMaleFaceLower01_00.blp.

16 answers to this question

Server Errors Don't happen that Often, It's just once in a while ... My Spell "Blessing of might" Is bugged, and everytime i Click it I get a Wow error

One Solution is to Repair your wow.

Second is to RE-download Wow, you might have some Corrupted files.

You can open the normal WoW.exe and close it again. That should add a "Cache" in your wow folder. If it's not been added, open the normal Launcher and log in on your retail account, if you have one. If you still don't have a "Cache" folder, I will be uploading mine, and post a link here to it.

You can open the normal WoW.exe and close it again. That should add a "Cache" in your wow folder. If it's not been added, open the normal Launcher and log in on your retail account, if you have one. If you still don't have a "Cache" folder, I will be uploading mine, and post a link here to it.

not always true i just opened icecold.exe and loaded up one of my lower level toons then i closed and used the launcher made it work fine :thumbsup:

What happens when i get this. I log back in and see if i get the same error. if i do i dont go back to that zone unless i feel like when i update wow or repair it i can make it to the spot. its normally the saying of your missing a file. *wow repair gots the fix!* normally...