Checking bags.

tblade9675

Hello everyone , i got an idea and i want share it with you . Normally , you can only check char's bags when you put a character on character shop so what do you think if this option becomes available for account owners . I mean instead of logging ingame to see what do you have in your bags you can just log on website and there you can check your bags . It will not only be faster but also easy to check your chars when you ain't on pc .

Thank you for reading this topic . Please share your opinion below.

Hello everyone , i got an idea and i want share it with you . Normally , you can only check char's bags when you put a character on character shop so what do you think if this option becomes available for account owners . I mean instead of logging ingame to see what do you have in your bags you can just log on website and there you can check your bags . It will not only be faster but also easy to check your chars when you ain't on pc .

Thank you for reading this topic . Please share your opinion below.

Bags arent called hidden for no reason ..

Totally agreeing with dyta, People actually May have donated for the bag to have those stats hidden.. Its like a custom title except its bag and able to be donated for