Duel zone

obx

Hey all the gms tell us to stop pvping outside the arena but we are only dueling and all are on it? but you aint want us so then i want a Duel Zone where you hang out and duel something more that i dont come on. But an Duel Zone whould be sweet

Hey all the gms tell us to stop pvping outside the arena but we are only dueling and all are on it? but you aint want us so then i want a Duel Zone where you hang out and duel something more that i dont come on. But an Duel Zone whould be sweet

Hey I heard that they are gonna make a own area for duelling looking forward to that :D

• Owners

This is a nice idea.

We can solve the cross-faction PvP by applying flags to an area to forbid random PvP and allow only duels (partial sanctuary).

The trouble with this is that zone flags cover quite large areas, so a zone as small as possible needs to be found.

In the meantime, use the Chillout zone. It has those flags applied (duel only) and there is a little duel ground :D

I think a duel zone would be great, but i also agree about the chill zone it has these little fun foam swords, you dont die as fast so the duel would last longer, and also theres a invis floor, around there you could duel on that and while your dueling if you run around to much you could fall off :D