Warrior Proc Bug

Cardinal

• What does this bug do? (Extra Damage, Broken Spell, etc) : Lack of procing on warrior OH "Off Hand"
  • How does this bug occur? (If known) : it just doesn't seem to proc on warrior OH
  • An overall description of the bug (Short and Sweet) : Warriors for some reason don't proc as much or at all for weapon enchants on OH, idk why

Hello,

Even if this is in the Eternian section, I somewhat know the problem (if I'm guessing right). When you were attacking that dummy, did you have max/close to max haste at the time? If so, when your Attack Speed is past 0.02 or 0.01, you're attacking too fast that the system disables your off-hand attacking. 

Hello,

Even if this is in the Eternian section, I somewhat know the problem (if I'm guessing right). When you were attacking that dummy, did you have max/close to max haste at the time? If so, when your Attack Speed is past 0.02 or 0.01, you're attacking too fast that the system disables your off-hand attacking. 

It's weird because I just Xferd to a Warrior and I am a VIP 7 with Full talent points around 13k haste using two 2handed VIP 7 swords. I only do about 9-12mil dps, which is really low in my opinion.