ERROR #121

pepsi

Question

Hey,I just downloaded cata 4.3.4 and It ran fine until I installed the IceCold-WoW launcher,after that i just keep getting this error,and I have no idea how to solve it.I searched the forum but found nothing useful on how to solve it.

9 answers to this question

As I said already,I read every thread about errors on this forum before I made this one,and nothing helped : / Besides it says nothing about error 121.If someone could upload a 4.3.4 repair.exe for me,I would be so grateful.

Pepsi, I believe I know the issue. Okay, so.. Errors #132 or so are normally caused by custom patches in the data folder. I can send you a link to a fresh 4.3.4 client if you'd like. You'll have to stream the game clients (like usual).

About the error #121. I believe that's caused by a corrupted file.

(Not sure what OS you are)

https://bitbucket.org/Malaco/cataclient/downloads/

Download the 4.3.4 which fits your OS. Mac / Etc.

BTW! Inside the folders there is the Gladius Addon, you can remove that if you'd like. Inside the folder will be a readme. I suggest reading that before trying anything!

------------EDIT------------

Are you sure Icecold runs off of 4.3.4? I believe Eternian does. Not sure about Reaper. Reaper is 4.0.6 and Eternian is... well, I don't really play there enough to even tell what it is.