This is the last time.

Sheeppy

Question

This is the last time I'm going to ask for help. This is what all went down: I donated on Tuesday around 5:00pm CST. I got my donator gear (VIP2). I could not access the VIP forums. I did not have the [VIP] in chats. and now.... I lost all the gear I bought... I have the receipt. Please help. I'm getting frustrated as some gm's tell me to email someone I can't even find on the forums. I mean no disrespect to any members of IceCold-WoW and all the employees, but common....help.

2 answers to this question

This is the last time I'm going to ask for help. This is what all went down: I donated on Tuesday around 5:00pm CST. I got my donator gear (VIP2). I could not access the VIP forums. I did not have the [VIP] in chats. and now.... I lost all the gear I bought... I have the receipt. Please help. I'm getting frustrated as some gm's tell me to email someone I can't even find on the forums. I mean no disrespect to any members of IceCold-WoW and all the employees, but common....help.

Don't panic at all

If you have really donated which i belive you have take a pic or the info from your receipt and contact the server owners (admins Rocx and jordan)

How to contact

1.Press Home button

2.Press contact from left menu

3. Tell your problem

4. Wait :)