Ramparts and Vote shop.

AaronKirk

I thought you guys did an amazing job on this. In the vote shop there wasn't much caster stuff compared to melee classes but I guess more we be added eventuarly. I already and the two peices from the vote vendor what was worth to me and I don't need to farm no mores. I had 25 vote tokens whats cool. I liked how you done the VIP 6 with 200 vote points too, sadly I only had 25. :)

Ramparts was good too, it's a little challenging and the gear you just have to be luckly. The gear decreases your haste but it's a nice imput and I like it better than my other gear. I can bearly solo it by spamming shadowbolt though because it heals me and the good thing is if you get any useless gear to you, you can just give it away for free or trade etc...

Thanks for the additions from last maintinace.

-Aaron.

I thought you guys did an amazing job on this. In the vote shop there wasn't much caster stuff compared to melee classes but I guess more we be added eventuarly. I already and the two peices from the vote vendor what was worth to me and I don't need to farm no mores. I had 25 vote tokens whats cool. I liked how you done the VIP 6 with 200 vote points too, sadly I only had 25. :D

Ramparts was good too, it's a little challenging and the gear you just have to be luckly. The gear decreases your haste but it's a nice imput and I like it better than my other gear. I can bearly solo it by spamming shadowbolt though because it heals me and the good thing is if you get any useless gear to you, you can just give it away for free or trade etc...

Thanks for the additions from last maintinace.

-Aaron.

I agree it is nice and the vip 6 is def. worth it now all you have to do is vote and save up with 10 people voting 200 times i mean look at that you have 2000 votes from 10 people and sence we have MORE then that on the server if every one was to vote every day we would be number one :D