Gamemasters on the forums.

AaronKirk

Well, Long story short. I think the gamemasters should be active on the forums too give support and otherwise. I see alot just website camping while online, a few of them even have "1" post just from there gamemaster application. It's not fair too be honest when people are on the forums and want support.

-Aaron.

Well, Long story short. I think the gamemasters should be active on the forums too give support and otherwise. I see alot just website camping while online, a few of them even have "1" post just from there gamemaster application. It's not fair too be honest when people are on the forums and want support.

-Aaron.

Very true!

• 4 weeks later...

-Aaron.

I agree XD i wanted to become a GM but i didnt, and im on forums Every day checking for new post and stuff and i just crolled by this one i started playing the server 2 weeks ago or so im not going to lie maybe a little more then 2 weeks idk, cant remember any ways i agree because i ask game masters whats the update on some things and there like what? im like you know on the fourms and stuff like that and yet some dont know so i have to check for my self witch isnt that hard but im just saying game masters (GM"s) should be on the forums to :/