Ress Bubble

arkem

When I suggested the ress bubble yesterday this isn't what I had in mind, it did prevent spawnkilling, but however cause more mages and casters to be made just so they can use the spawn bubble to kill others while they are immune. The damage reduction imo should be at 90% or 100% instead of only 50%.

~~Arkem

• Owners

Spells are a difficult thing to change/edit. Most simple spells are mostly controlled by the game itself, not the server.

That is why the best we can do right now is look for a spell that works best as an anti-spawnkill

Yeah I know, too bad there is thousands. You could always do uber heal over time, then again only if you can decrease the rates. :P

EDIT: Awesum idea, You could always have the spell what turns you into a frog and can't cast what shamans have and that shield. :)

EDIT 2: Counterspell perhaps? http://www.wowhead.com/spell=2139/counterspell

• Owners

Ok, time to clear this up.

We have done as much as we can that the system allows to help with spawnkilling issues.

Anyone from this point on who spawnkills somehow or exploits the temporary aura is NOT OUR PROBLEM. If GMs had to punish everyone who took advantage of it, they would never get any work done.

From this point on, we are no longer having anything to do with this issue. It has gone on too long