Spell de-bugging (don't judge the title, read the post first)

alexmex

For me the server would be more fun if they made all spells usable, which mean that abilities should be blocked   

fully because it's to OP. Maybe the Administrator could unblock all spells and, if it's too OP, just nerf the damage scalability of that particular ability. In some servers (bear with me, I'm not trying to advertise or anything :P), maybe the server i know best that nerfs OP abilities and yes if the spell is too weak they buff it, AdverseWoW (formerly CataWoW).I know its hard to do maybe but if the Administrator can do it, he should. For me these changes would me experience the server more fun, and also add strength to Druid gear, it would make bear form more useful.

P.S., tell me what you think :3 ( Sorry if my english is not very good, I'm bilingual so bear with me)

Although i am not entirely sure about what youre trying to say, here's my opinion on what should be done in terms of class changes:

ok well what i thought of the other day is that (id bet my nipples somebody has brought this up b4 but what the heck) the admins could start by buffing up the PETS. Yes, hunters would get all the fun for a while but you can nerf them :) this way other classes like locks (god, one of the most fun classes to play, unholy dks and frost mages too) will be playable again. Now the thing with druids is that they actual deal more damage when not in animal form due to ultimate haste! Cat form is still useful, but is nothing compared to the buffed weapons we are using! So i personally think that there is not much we can do for druids, but perhaps hunters, locks, dks and mages can benefit from these changes the most. Thanks for bringing this up