Big Suggestions

xankye

Nerf for paladins? Are you joking me? The nerf for judgement was bad enough if you want paladins to be nerfed again why don't  we nerf rogues too? They haven't had enough punishment. Paladins have gotten nerfed multiple times like Puppy said, I don't think they need to get nerfed again. Besides they can't make an instance too powerful like all those good statements were said if a vip 7 with x2 soatt can't solo it non vips won't be able to and neither will reg vip7s. Oh and the non vip gear thing is correct, from having personal experience I put on non vip gear and was able to destroy vip 1-vip 4, Yeah vip 4 any higher gear will make non vips be able to take on vip4s to vip 5 (6 if they are skilled enough) and eventually they will ask to get upgraded again and soon what do you know non vips can take on vip7 and all the people who bought vip will be really mad at how it was a waste and they could of just farmed non vip gear. I do think new weapons won't hurt for non vips but same stats not something that goes beyond fotb.

first of all most of the players that say paladins don't need nerfed are the players that play them all the time i have a paladin myself and i know how easy it is to kill someone in none vip gear with little skill. rogues got a big nerf, hemo, there glyph's, and a lot of others got deactivated, paladins judgment makes them super op, same as some of the shamans spells, a well geared paladin vs a same geared rogue, the paladin can hit over half hp with just 1 spell? people are stupid to say that is not op, instant heals, stupidly over powered damage, why do u think paladins & shamans are over played because of the amount of damage output they do with hardly any skill needed.....classes like deathknights, druids, warlocks, mages are hardly played even know they are some of the best pvping classes because of how low there damage is and how much nerfs some of the clases have had....rogues lost a lot of damage when hemo got nerfed, and the fact me cant even gouge from behind because the glyph does not work makes it even harder to pvp v's paladins and shamans, druids got nerfed and lost a lot of damage and now there hardly played? 

i put this topic up so people could comment and give feed back on what they think should happen and would like to see happen, its up to ryan and the other staff members to consider the suggestions and i know not all them will be taken into consideration but hayho what can you do about it... 

This game it's getting bored now we almost have done every thing on it most of my friends quited because of getting bored

I agree with kila on adding spell power and agility on hoarders to make it worth farming it

And about the holy ashbringer to godsowrd iam sure this quests are made for non VIPs but they are more likely to be VIP quests since mobs in god sword quest can 1 hit all the non VIPs and it's takes us years to farm this dungeon in a group because of the low drop rate and because people will just fight for drop .

Dragonprince

first of all most of the players that say paladins don't need nerfed are the players that play them all the time i have a paladin myself and i know how easy it is to kill someone in none vip gear with little skill. rogues got a big nerf, hemo, there glyph's, and a lot of others got deactivated, paladins judgment makes them super op, same as some of the shamans spells, a well geared paladin vs a same geared rogue, the paladin can hit over half hp with just 1 spell?

Same goes with rogue...cause you know they have more stuns, and silences than a pally if you silence a pally they cant use judgement and they cant heal thus a rogue could easily take out a rogue.

Still like to see upgradable gear for vips, instanced solo-able and non solo-able vip dungeons, we have 1 shared open world dungeon with uber rare drop rates and camped by vip 7's. I'm so bored i'm close to god sword and i stopped playing the game, after i got my hunter his 200 vp bow i even stopped voting. So freaking bored now and most of the suggestions in this thread i've already made, now you all agree when i said this i got "icecold is fine the way it is" wipe the brown off your noses and get what you want get what the server needs!!!