Latency Problem!

mustrak

Question

This started to happen 2 days ago:
Two years of playing never happened this,when i log in i have huge ms starts from 500 to 23000,i checked my internet connection everything is good like it was before,i can't play if this lag continues,please someone if knows how can i fix this issue help me.

Here some photos:
My Internet Speed: 
http://puu.sh/56wJM.jpg
Wow Photos:http://i.imgur.com/Rg2Z7A5.jpg http://i.imgur.com/i6HGTZ9.jpg
Under the minimap you can see the MS.

Thanks.

16 answers to this question

This can happen in many ways. It could be somthing with your Internet service provider. Try contacting them and see if anything is wrong with your internet. try restarting your router, try updating the frimware on your router. Make sure your firewall isn't blocking anything that you may need.
You should also try Latency Optimizer 3.0 - http://download.cnet.com/Latency-Optimizer/3000-2085_4-75557573.html

From Badosoft: "The perfect tool for reducing the high latency you might experience when playing online games and using online applications. In many cases high latency is caused by the lack of periodical operating system services, and by improperly configured internet, registry and network device settings. Latency Optimizer 3.0 is optimizing your system through 3 predefined, easy to use modes and offers you various tools to boost your PC and internet connection."

This can happen in many ways. It could be somthing with your Internet service provider. Try contacting them and see if anything is wrong with your internet. try restarting your router, try updating the frimware on your router. Make sure your firewall isn't blocking anything that you may need.

You should also try Latency Optimizer 3.0 - http://download.cnet.com/Latency-Optimizer/3000-2085_4-75557573.html

From Badosoft: "The perfect tool for reducing the high latency you might experience when playing online games and using online applications. In many cases high latency is caused by the lack of periodical operating system services, and by improperly configured internet, registry and network device settings. Latency Optimizer 3.0 is optimizing your system through 3 predefined, easy to use modes and offers you various tools to boost your PC and internet connection."

He said it's not his internet... it's not an internet provider issue.

Basically, you ruled out the connection and the the game, so that leaves your computer.

I assume you're not aware of any changes during the time the lag occurred?

Any chance you installed something around that time? Perhaps accidentally clicked something you shouldn't have, setting you up with a nice lil virus?

I'm just guessing here. Trying to think of any reasons that could suddenly mess things up..

Well i formatted my PC now the ms is from 154-500 sometimes, i hope this gonna continue like this.
Flash i didn't installed nothing important that might cause this problem.
Well my internet is on 1 month bill,if you don't pay they will turn it off till you pay it,Well till that date everything was good and then i payed the bill and they gave me a new internet package and from that moment WOW started to lag.

the ms is from 154-500 sometimes, 

How do you mean exactly?

Is it like beneath 150 overall but sometimes goes up to 154-500?

Or is it still insanely high and does it drop to 154-500 once in a while?

If you're still experiencing an amazingly high ms then i guess it must be your connection, having your pc formatted and all.

Keep us up to date.

How do you mean exactly?

Is it like beneath 150 overall but sometimes goes up to 154-500?

Or is it still insanely high and does it drop to 154-500 once in a while?

If you're still experiencing an amazingly high ms then i guess it must be your connection, having your pc formatted and all.

Keep us up to date.

Well when i log in its 164 normal,then i play some time and goes 293ms (example) then for some time goes 500ms then 800ms isn't stabilize,i'm not experiencing that much lag like it was before the format. 

I don't really can't find out whats the issue and what causes this thing i'm really disappointed.

Guess you should execute whoever provides you with internet.

The issue isn't the WoW files or even the pc, since you formatted.

Unless a random stranger pops up with the ultimate solution, i'd say don't pay, so they won't extend the duration of this package.

Just get a new one whenever this one ends. Since that's basically what created the whole thing, it should be able to be fixed the same way i guess.

Guess you should execute whoever provides you with internet.

The issue isn't the WoW files or even the pc, since you formatted.

Unless a random stranger pops up with the ultimate solution, i'd say don't pay, so they won't extend the duration of this package.

Just get a new one whenever this one ends. Since that's basically what created the whole thing, it should be able to be fixed the same way i guess.

Yeah man i think that would be the best solution,i'm very very disappointed sometimes makes me wanna delete my account and wow i've never been so pissed like i'm now.

Thanks Very much for your support and Thanks for being willing to help me,i'm appreciated.