How about real vip dungeons?

Gdiddy

How about some actual VIP dungeons not this open world stuff, make donor gear upgradable like the demonic stuff so we have something to do and add

dungeons for vips to grind so we can upgrade weapons and gear. then once we max out and get bored buy next set lol but still make vip7 upgradable too.

Right now its boring to be a vip there's not much content for us at all we need more dungeons and stuff to do to improve our gear.

Open world vip mobs and bosses is awful the non donors have more stuff to do for free than the ones that have paid.

You take Donor to the max? Like you're not going to even play the server just buy vip and say it needs to be upgradable play a non vip char and upgrade him ^_^.
Donators don't need to have anything upgradable. But I would like to see more raid for vips like Pythios and the VIP dingeon would be cool. Mabye make hard raids like
Pythios but have scripted events not just full on kill and it dies but like retail WoW where yyou have questlines and what not would be really cool ^_^.
Mabye even drop gear like Hoarders? Or upgrading hoarders would b pretty cool, thats somthing i'd agree with ^_^!

Grinding for mats to upgrade the vip gear would be nice, i have a full impec pally with a full set of upgraded ice asscesories got bored and made him a vip 4 now only thing i have to do is work

on a god sword. I also have a divine rogue and warrior so i'm speaking from experience that it would be nice to have the same type of setup for vips. On Undammed it worked out very well all

donor gear was upgradable so weren't the donor weapons gave us some thing to do. Plus there was like 8 vip dungeons not open actual instances. So at the end of the day say you bought top

vip gear and upgraded it and the weapons then you go to a custom state pay 10$ on a vip7 2h rename it add stats to it change swing speed graphic ect. The name of the game is working for

gear retail and here, so if you buy the best what is there to do? What i'm suggesting will make the game way more fun and Ryan will make more in donations :P

I know what you mean and all with this idea because I have played Undamned before and did do the VIP instances. But the problem here is that the transfer system they had was controlled by the Admin and GMs where they have to manually move it over to the next toon. Over here, the transfer system is all automatic and done instantly by the system, and can get into a lot of problems if you don't have all the items needed to transfer. Basically what I am saying is that if you change one of the VIP items into another whole new item, it messes up the system when you want to transfer. Now, if the transfer system was all handled manually by the Admin and GMs, I would have no obligation to this but because it's all automatic, we can't do that much.

Good point but even tho the gear was xfer'd manually it was reset back to its original state you lost upgrades to it and chants/gems, just like here think people would just have to know this before hand and deal with it.