Server is starting to die, Here are some reasons.

Era

Alright, I just wanted to say..

The server is slowly dying and losing players for a few reasons.

1: The GM's and how they are treating the players.

2: Lack of content.

3: GM's are playing favorites now, It's no longer them taking their job seriously, if one of their friends gets butthurt, the person will get a ban.

Over the few days I have noticed a lot of people getting really mad.  Because GM's are constantly handing out unnecessary bans.  People are constantly getting disrespected, and when one person says one thing back, they receive the mute, and the other guy walks off.

My brother recently got banned for "caps and spam" wanna know what the caps and spam was in.. /s

Instead of a mute, it was a ban.  Which was not needed, because I can't play now.. Because i'm IP banned cause of something so little.

People are starting to want to get refunds because they are fed up with the community.  and the way the GM's are acting.

I'm starting to now want to spend my money here anymore, because the unfair bans i'm getting for not breaking any rules.

The constant s.hit talking is really annoying, it turns into a huge fight and one of the parties gets muted because the other one is friends with a GM, so they go clean.

Here is an example:

2wqv.png

I responded with, "Player D/R what the ****?"

and then got so pissed I told them to shut the hell up.

I get a 2 day ban from Ventus or Diego, because he plays favorites more then any GM here.  and that still went unpunished, clear sight in front of GM's.  But you know, who cares?  Assisted suicide, psh that doesn't matter.

Not saying I would suicide, because my life is pretty damn great. ;)

Anyways,

The server is slowly dying because of GM's that can't do their job right, and the community itself.  People are fed up with the bullfaeces bans and the mutes and the people going clean because a GM plays favorites.

So either stop with the stupid ass favoritism or lose population.

and the community needs to learn some damn respect.

5. Spamming any chat is forbidden and will be punished with a mute. Multiple offenses will lead to a ban.

That's on the rule list Cole. So you're point that it was in /s is invalid. 

On the case of your brother, once again, he was muted for caps in world chat. Then he logged another account to spam in /s and use caps in world chat. I gave him one warning. In fact I gave him a few and let a few slide since I knew it would hit you too. I even told you to tell him to stop. And yet he didn't. So that IP ban for 2 days was very much warranted. 

I'm starting to now want to spend my money here anymore, because the unfair bans i'm getting for not breaking any rules.

Since when did you spend money here? Oh lord a few transfers. Watch out. All you do is beg people for money and get others to get your VIP for you. 

The constant s.hit talking is really annoying, it turns into a huge fight and one of the parties gets muted because the other one is friends with a GM, so they go clean.

Are you serious? You're complaining about people trash talking? If anything you talk more trash than anyone on this server, and then get all angry when the tables are turned. Can you say hypocrite? 

1: The GM's and how they are treating the players.

Before you look at us and how we treat people, try looking at yourself. There isn't a day that goes by that I don't hear about your spamming whispers or DRing in /s and /w and a lot in /o. I honestly have let a lot slip by from you because yes, you were my friend. Well since you hate favoritism, if you ever decide to come back, you get 0 warnings about ANYTHING. First rule breakage, it's a mute. Is that what you want? Cause it can happen. 

- Eli (forgot this was on my alt account)