Dungeon Ideas

rawrtje

I would support this, because it is very boring to farm alone, and it some situations, difficult. So I support making all but impec shareable. Impec is supposed to be difficult so it should be left out of this.

It's difficult, making it long, and gets boring. So why not making it able to do it with your friends? 

man scripting instances is not always easy you know :D. What you're suggesting would deplete the server's dungeon instances quite fast. I agree, something has to be done. But its not really an emergency. We all have high expectations for the new patch 4.3.

Rawrtje, I agree on this BUT impeccable is the highest end for farming right now, so I don't think it should be added to this. Because it's the highest end it's obviously going to be hard, and take time. That's the point, it's the highest end gear for farming at the momment. I say everything up to forbidden should be shareable.

Rawrtje, I agree on this BUT impeccable is the highest end for farming right now, so I don't think it should be added to this. Because it's the highest end it's obviously going to be hard, and take time. That's the point, it's the highest end gear for farming at the momment. I say everything up to forbidden should be shareable.

I have to agree with that point. 

not to good of an idea the groups and shareable loot seems like a good idea in theory(but in theory aquiles never reaches the turtle(olc calculus problem))

my point you may ask is this

the reality is I rarely see more that 40 people on the server and even so never seen over 100 players online so even in a full server like the oficial wow it can take anyware from 1 min to over 30 waithing in queve to do a dungeon i dont want to imagine the time get together a ful group foe this purpose...

Destroyer8109, what would happen is you would just be like who wants to go Divine. Someone would be invited and you would go, you wouldn't sit there in a dungeon que. It'd be as simple as it is for the sharable Lightning Halls. Just someone wana come, "Sure let's go" and they go.

^This.

• 2 months later...

Should be sharable in all dungeons, way its set up now promotes solo play, i know i aint running no one in skywall the drops are rare for the quest items and only one person can loot them. Which is sad cause its deff a group thing for non vips to run skywall, btw soooo much work for nothing but rare quest items and gold no friggin gear!!