Roleplaying Realm.

rexon03

A roleplaying realm. I can't write the whole damn thing again because I had the whole damn box full and then idk why but my internet closed so I ain't gonna repeat the whole damn thing. So give me a pm on the forums for the info for the rp realm. IT WILL BE REALLY USEFUL

- Milaria

You can roleplay on Icecold if you care enough. It just takes more work. They have no need for a full blown RP server.

You can roleplay, sure enough, but you'd have to be somewhere where no one can find you, or can locate you somehow, because they might just troll you and mess it all up. I agree though, you don't need another realm.

True. There is some pretty cool tier 4, 5, 3, 2, 1 and 6 (although you may need to call a gm to transport you through a couple of gates, but that's pretty much it). Its interesting if you'd like to collect it. I would suggest tiers 4 and 5 for palies (especially draneis), as well as Naxxramas gear which looks awesome for any class (saronite war battleplate), while BoT, which is mostly working, apart from the counsil which i would like to see fixed in the near future :). Thats pretty much it. Retail is a beautiful thing.

True. There is some pretty cool tier 4, 5, 3, 2, 1 and 6 (although you may need to call a gm to transport you through a couple of gates, but that's pretty much it). Its interesting if you'd like to collect it. I would suggest tiers 4 and 5 for palies (especially draneis), as well as Naxxramas gear which looks awesome for any class (saronite war battleplate), while BoT, which is mostly working, apart from the counsil which i would like to see fixed in the near future :). Thats pretty much it. Retail is a beautiful thing.

Uhh...what? We were talking about roleplaying /facepalm.

Unless if im mistaken (which is most likely the case here), isnt rexon03 referring to role-play? I think one can roleplay just fine wearing the gears mentioned above, when nobody's looking, of course, deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep in the Maelstrom or in vashj ir....... in Illidan's chamber perhaps, in a dark dungeon, deep inside the void of the Outlands.... i think you get the picture :D

Just dont over do it :)

19893948.jpg

Unless if im mistaken (which is most likely the case here), isnt rexon03 referring to role-play? I think one can roleplay just fine wearing the gears mentioned above, when nobody's looking, of course, deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep in the Maelstrom or in vashj ir....... in Illidan's chamber perhaps, in a dark dungeon, deep inside the void of the Outlands.... i think you get the picture :D

Just dont over do it :)

19893948.jpg

Uhh, okay... :whistling:

No, but I want a roleplaying realm. for hosting and faecess. and the chat not spammed.. tha'll be better. because i come from a roleplaying srv and I really enjoy roleplay and this might improve the server.

True, though what you could do is create a seperate chat window where non-roleplaing comments will result a ban, and it wont take too much time too create a new one i thiink, after all, its just a chatbox.

True, though what you could do is create a seperate chat window where non-roleplaing comments will result a ban, and it wont take too much time too create a new one i thiink, after all, its just a chatbox.

Why would you get banned for saying something thats not in roleplay format or something like that.. that just sounds ridiculous.