Normal WoW Gear Vendors

Vordnox

Hey, i made a topic a couple of days ago but for some reason it seems to have been eraised :P. Anyway, i am reposting this one last time in case you guys share my opinion. So, :

I think it would be a great idea to script Vendors selling normal wow gear ( meaning CATA, LK, BC ) which one will be able to purchase with honor points. Say... 350 give or take per item, and 200 per jewel. So, i think this wouldnt require a lot of scripting from your behalf, unless of course you cant have the same piece of armor in the game twice with different stats... anyway, i am posting this to see whether its possible or not. You can eraise this topic anytime you like :)

Hey, i made a topic a couple of days ago but for some reason it seems to have been eraised :P. Anyway, i am reposting this one last time in case you guys share my opinion. So, :

I think it would be a great idea to script Vendors selling normal wow gear ( meaning CATA, LK, BC ) which one will be able to purchase with honor points. Say... 350 give or take per item, and 200 per jewel. So, i think this wouldnt require a lot of scripting from your behalf, unless of course you cant have the same piece of armor in the game twice with different stats... anyway, i am posting this to see whether its possible or not. You can eraise this topic anytime you like :)

I like the concept you got of adding more of those retail gear onto the vendors however you lost me when you mentioned using Honor Points to buy them, I think I speak on behalf of the community when I say that it's bad enough as it is to get the honor needed for the Honor Gear (even though it is going to be decreased), sure you're giving Honor more use but that doesn't seem right. In terms of jewels, I see where you're going with this, but no. All I can say is wait and see what the next patch brings us.

Then how about bringing back valor or justice points, that one could get from killing old raid bosses... like illidan... its a real shame that such a nice dungeon doesnt get more atention, cause its already finished and it is HUGE.