nice pvp game

arielnt

hello everyone, and thanks for reading this THIS IS NOT AN ADVERTISE OK? IS JUST AN IDEA . when i played neverendelss wow we used, the gm used, to put a few friendly games that were pretty god for bring people to the server cause they have nice rewards, like gold, items, non vip weapons and for the hardest game a free item, vip or no vip thats depend of the player.

there were non pvp minigames, with gold reward: hide and seek, and item gatherer, for the hide and seek the gm gives clues of his position. for the item gatherer the gm ask for a specific item like 20 linen cloth or something similar.

now for the pvp games: russian roulete, this is played this way the participants gather in a circle as a party, the gm has to invite you (NO KILLING, FOR NOW) the gm trows the dice (with the command dice of course) it will come up with and x number and one by one IN ORDER trows dice if the number trown is near by 15 gets kicked of the group and is killed by everyone else , this means  if I, gm, trow dice come with 20 and other player trows 35 or 5, this player is kicked and we all kill him, the last man standing (this not include the gm of course) won the price that can be gold or a non vip item, weapon/gear. next one

tournament: is like any figtin tournament 1v1 rules, only non vip gear/weapon so is more fair lol, prize a vip weapon/gear

and the final game all vs all like the tournament 1v1 only non vip gear/weapon, last man standing wins a free item, he can even choose to customize a weapon/gear he already has

i dunno it may work, and is something funny to do apart of gearing up ar doing quest of course i accept any other ideas. again thanks for reading this and sorry for the bad grammar

your friend Arielnt

yes, but due that the GM dont have the command .additem, and they are not allowed to send the rewards by letter, the idea is quite useless for now XD but well lets hope they can implement this in the future.

administrators you can close the topic if you want, thanks

Ryan can add items though, so if this is implemented (which I love events, best part of being a GM on another server I played on), the GMs can just let him know who to give an item too. Also they could always just farm for it, that's what I always did when I gave stuff away. Then again I have an almost endless capacity for farming

Ryan can add items though, so if this is implemented (which I love events, best part of being a GM on another server I played on), the GMs can just let him know who to give an item too. Also they could always just farm for it, that's what I always did when I gave stuff away. Then again I have an almost endless capacity for farming

"then again i have an almost endless capacity for farming" XD lololololololololololololololololololololololol.

but seriously, the events are very funny, and summon lots of new people

hide and seek, and item gatherer

On the server i previously worked for, we had an Npc GM's used to spawn.

I'd hide somewhere, spawn the Npc, and whoever found me first would talk to the Npc and choose his reward.

The Npc would disappear after the winner chose his reward.

I think this is possible for both the Hide and Seek and the Item Gatherer event.

Takes away the issue of GM's not being able to use .add