Harrassment

dannigirl6659

Name of ingame character: Ariella

Name of character being reported: clausya

Reason: this person has been harrassing me because he/ she was kicked out of my guild. I did this because she was planning on becoming a GM for the Hellscreams Rivals server that was not supposed to be made.

Proof: i have attached a screenshot of his/ her threats towards me. However, i do not have a screenshot of them admitting that they are part of the server.

post-100470-0-61915600-1359770137_thumb.

dude. this is a GAME. i didnt mean to make you cry. i dont even know you. stop complaining already! i posted this to get help from a  GM. i didnt ask for your comments and i never reported you. unless you are clausya, you have nothing to worry about. now please stop commenting i am waiting for a GM to respond.

Hello, as it stands right now, that is not considered player harassment. I'll tell you some reasons as to why it is not considered harassment.

• There is not enough proof of any harassment going on.
  • If it was going to be harassment, Clausya would have emailed you while it doesn't seem like he actually did.

lol thats not exactly what happened. when i added Clausya to Hellscreams, she said she had heaard of it and that somebody had told her that she would be a GM in the new server. i explained why that was a bad idea but she didnt listen so i booted her. then she started whispering me all these threats saying she would hack me and all kinds of stuff. please help! :(