OMG Help!

Vordnox

Question

I just finished downloading Cataclysm AGAIN and when i put ICECOLD inside my wow folder IT ERAISED EVERYTHING and then when i signed in it said PATCH REQUIRED, PLEASE EXIT WOW TO DOWNLOAD THE PATCH. WTF? I re downloaded just because of that sign. HELP!

6 answers to this question

Check the realmlist manually if it says Patch required

Right now i am downloading CATA ( AGAIN! - ive already done 3 times over the last 3 days, that's why im so obviously furious :D ) so i will try to download the manager again... frankly i have already done that nearly 25 times... and will check that once the download is over ( sorry for the wait, but i fear that it will eraise my files again... - i'll tell you in the morning whether it says that indeed ), thanks so much for answering my question! In the mean time, what could be the problem really? Anyway, i will send you a messege tomorrow morning ( my time ) personally ( unless you mind ) so that you may give me some advice. Thanks again!

Same thing happens to me, I open the launcher, click reinstall game, wait for it all, try to login, and it says "Patch required", and yet I know the realmlist is IceCold..

Download the launcher that is under, "if you do not have 4.x", place it in a brand new folder that is not in your WoW directory, then try.