New - Old server

Vordnox

Question

What will the differences be between the two servers in terms of playing experience? I mean, is there a chance that the majority of the players may choose to play in the new server instead of the old one ( as the latter may be considered inferior ), and thus the old one is abandomned? If so, will there be a feature that will allow us to transfer part of our VIP stuff in the new server ( additional armors ) or perhaps get a discount in the new products, should we choose to leave the old server and give up our old armor in the reaper?

5 answers to this question

• Owners

I don't see how you're coming to the conclusion that Reaper players would move to True Ice.

Reaper is a Cataclysm Instant 85 Funserver with custom items and content.

True Ice is a 3.3.5 Blizzlike with custom XP rates, level 1-85

They're just too different to compete.

What will the differences be between the two servers in terms of playing experience? I mean, is there a chance that the majority of the players may choose to play in the new server instead of the old one ( as the latter may be considered inferior ), and thus the old one is abandomned? If so, will there be a feature that will allow us to transfer part of our VIP stuff in the new server ( additional armors ) or perhaps get a discount in the new products, should we choose to leave the old server and give up our old armor in the reaper?

The chances of this happening are rather low, but if the situation were to arise; I'm sure we'll think of something so the VIP's and other Donors are treated well.

Though we'll probably never abandon Reaper.