Reporting Player Vynicon for swearing in /o and disrespecting players!

mustrak

Name of your ingame character:Pallyz

Name of character you're reporting:Vynicon

Reason why you're reporting:Swearing in /o and Disrespect

I Just came one right now after a hacker was on my account approximately 40 min ago, where he had a different ID from me... Please help me some hacker keeps taking my account and i cant keep coming back... It was not me who did whatever you showed... I don't even appear at such early server time and i noticed hacker was on my account during when the images were taken, and i had to wait until he had gone offline to enter my account... Now i am here, i changed my password and i am really sorry for everything he said... Whatever he said to you, and by the look of the images not that great, I apologize on behalf of him, i will keep my account secure from now on and this will not repeat. Again, i deeply apologize on behalf of the person who got into my account and I wish the things he said could be taken back, and it would not be of my intention to get rude to any player in icecold wow. Please, hear me out and give me another chance.

-Vynicon

I Just came one right now after a hacker was on my account approximately 40 min ago, where he had a different ID from me... Please help me some hacker keeps taking my account and i cant keep coming back... It was not me who did whatever you showed... I don't even appear at such early server time and i noticed hacker was on my account during when the images were taken, and i had to wait until he had gone offline to enter my account... Now i am here, i changed my password and i am really sorry for everything he said... Whatever he said to you, and by the look of the images not that great, I apologize on behalf of him, i will keep my account secure from now on and this will not repeat. Again, i deeply apologize on behalf of the person who got into my account and I wish the things he said could be taken back, and it would not be of my intention to get rude to any player in icecold wow. Please, hear me out and give me another chance.

-Vynicon

You can login while they're online and it will kick them off, nice excuse...

-Vynicon

U are an Epic Liar Vynicon thats was u and 2 hours later u /w me and u say ryan wont ban me he knows me !

-Vynicon

Your excuse is so bad, Logging into the account will automatically disconnect the other person. You can change your password and do that, Also it is impossible to be hacked on the Icecold-WoW System unless you account shared which is against the rules. So basically that cute little story is totally false because nobody is buying it.

Not bumping old threads. But yes if someone is on your account if you login it basically kicks them out and you can login until they do the same and it will kick you out. You can't get "Hacked" you must of shared your account info which made you put your account in danger face it. And you could not of waited offline you could of made a post about it contact admins change your info you know have common sense. Like I said earlier those don't even matter if you just had logged in it would kick the "hacker".