Better ways of reporting!?!And keeping active players

firedog206

You guys need a better system of reporting players hacking like some that speed hack you cant take a screen shot or record logg's and they know when a gm is online most of the time .

Under cover gm's playing as players ! Or update rules like if 3 or more players say they saw it or just have a gm on more at night !

And better treatment of players by G.M's might make players more willing to buy more upgrades and play more .

More events means more active players do monthly events with items or other things ever month might keep players active ! just some ideas ......

just have a gm on more at night !

Well, we have been trying to get GMs from different time zones (or from countries like Australia, Ireland, etc.) , but the majority of players who applied for the GM's last time lived in the USA or somewhere near it.

You guys need a better system of reporting players hacking like some that speed hack you cant take a screen shot or record logg's and they know when a gm is online most of the time .

Under cover gm's playing as players ! Or update rules like if 3 or more players say they saw it or just have a gm on more at night !

And better treatment of players by G.M's might make players more willing to buy more upgrades and play more .

More events means more active players do monthly events with items or other things ever month might keep players active ! just some ideas ......

Half of the things you said are part of the reporting system...

Example undercover GMs. They occasionally do that...

Well, we have been trying to get GMs from different time zones (or from countries like Australia, Ireland, etc.) , but the majority of players who applied for the GM's last time lived in the USA or somewhere near it.

i am on at them time most gm's are off i.e (9 pm pst to 4 am pst ) but i was not allowed to be a gm due to Era :sick: saying to all gm hope fulls he didn't like their Gm app and would flam them :ninja: so i let people know what he was doing and pulled out of the gm race cause i keep to my word . But i know see its who you know in the game not the fact that i am now trying to know c++ :nuke: still very week but its starting to come to me ....../flex nurdy arms :geek: see

now i see what your all about trash everone so their gm app looks bad so you can be a gm that's a very bad why to get this spot but if this is all that you want ill pull my self out of the gm running and vote for you just so all players can see what a bad choice you really are you have been mean to all people running for mg i looked and you say the same thing to all players kilodan sayed it best you have to chill-out

as of right now pull out and vote yes for you Era or brakmage what ever one you are why are you saying stuff as on but running as some one with a nother name ? i am also saying this again its who is the coolest no who really works on trying to fix stuff i see only one person sayed anything on h.o.l fix .

Again, for everyone that thinks I'm mean to them, that's an opinion, which doesn't really matter because I'm not a staff member. Therefore, you guys shouldn't take offense to it.

Era, on 23 September 2012 - 10:58 PM, said:

Again, for everyone that thinks I'm mean to them, that's an opinion, which doesn't really matter because I'm not a staff member. Therefore, you guys shouldn't take offense to it.

Though your opinion is rather harsh, showing you're not as much of a, 'people person'. Which of course could be problematic. I've been going through the applications and noticed you've said something on about everyone else's Application, pointing out a few flaws here and there and acting as if you own the place. I don't really approve of this behavior, and it's rather demeaning to the others, as well as it shows signs of elitism, which if I'm correct, (Which I know I am) that is not what IceCold is about.

Thank you in showing interest in becoming a Game Master, and your application and actions have been noted.