World events.

kilodan

I'd like to suggest maybe spending a bit of time to add the world events, such as...

1. Brewfest (Although almost over)

2. Hallows End (Begins here shortly)

ETC....

Gives people who are bored something to actually do or mess around with instead of a circle jerk forming in arena..

Just a thought, I know for a fact I'd love to have some of those event specific items to toy around with..

I'm assuming this servers gonna have a bunch of off and on players do to the fact that all there really is to do after you donate or whatever, is circle jerk in the arena, or mess around, which no doubt, gets boring VERY VERY quickly, since there isn't much messing around content available anyhow.

Maybe spend a little bit of time on some custom entertainment.. Such as a better VIP Lounge? An arena like ToTC except add a score board like the Boss count NPC.

Maybe an Underwater Town, I seen the Chill Zone, it wasn't half bad just needs more stuff..

In order for this server to increase population, or bring back old members, you gotta give them something to keep them interested, not looking around for something else to keep them entertained.

Possibly mazes that could have a quest starter at the beginning and at the end you can collect, what, lets say.. IceGold Points, or maybe even Glow Caps, or cool setups like a Halloween Themed area, with custom quest or such to be-able to collect <Tricky Treats> etc to buy certain special items, which are actually quite fun to fool around with. Even down to the Christmas stuff, could pick specific zones, which have the stuff all year long, so if you're bored, bam instant entertainment. It's not like this stuff is gonna drive away traffic, if anything would make people more intrigued to stop by, or STAY because they'll know when they get bored, they have something fun to actually do besides killing or getting killed in the arena, or like what happens more often then not - Just sitting there in a circle which we all know watching TV is more entertaining then that.

I know for a fact there's no way you guys are that busy to not have 20-30 minutes out of each day to fool around with some stuff. Hell half the time I see GMs on they are sitting in Arena bullfaecesn, like they have nothing else to do anyway.

Just a thought. Take it or leave it.

I'd like to suggest maybe spending a bit of time to add the world events, such as...

1. Brewfest (Although almost over)

2. Hallows End (Begins here shortly)

ETC....

Gives people who are bored something to actually do or mess around with instead of a circle jerk forming in arena..

Just a thought, I know for a fact I'd love to have some of those event specific items to toy around with..

I'm assuming this servers gonna have a bunch of off and on players do to the fact that all there really is to do after you donate or whatever, is circle jerk in the arena, or mess around, which no doubt, gets boring VERY VERY quickly, since there isn't much messing around content available anyhow.

Maybe spend a little bit of time on some custom entertainment.. Such as a better VIP Lounge? An arena like ToTC except add a score board like the Boss count NPC.

Maybe an Underwater Town, I seen the Chill Zone, it wasn't half bad just needs more stuff..

In order for this server to increase population, or bring back old members, you gotta give them something to keep them interested, not looking around for something else to keep them entertained.

Possibly mazes that could have a quest starter at the beginning and at the end you can collect, what, lets say.. IceGold Points, or maybe even Glow Caps, or cool setups like a Halloween Themed area, with custom quest or such to be-able to collect <Tricky Treats> etc to buy certain special items, which are actually quite fun to fool around with. Even down to the Christmas stuff, could pick specific zones, which have the stuff all year long, so if you're bored, bam instant entertainment. It's not like this stuff is gonna drive away traffic, if anything would make people more intrigued to stop by, or STAY because they'll know when they get bored, they have something fun to actually do besides killing or getting killed in the arena, or like what happens more often then not - Just sitting there in a circle which we all know watching TV is more entertaining then that.

I know for a fact there's no way you guys are that busy to not have 20-30 minutes out of each day to fool around with some stuff. Hell half the time I see GMs on they are sitting in Arena bullfaecesn, like they have nothing else to do anyway.

Just a thought. Take it or leave it.

I approve, It'll lighten the server up a bit.

Haven't been on in a while, just making my return. Though I'm a bit surprised that my character was erased, I'm up and playing on a new character with the same name as the one which was erased from the database. I'm also surprised that stuff like mentioned above hasn't been implemented on the server since I was gone. I would like to see this occur, as well. :)