Thegreatpala and soup report..

larku89

Name of your ingame character: Shadowpali

Name of character you're reporting:Thegreatpala and soup.. something

Reason why you're reporting:honestly this is more open then just these 2 clowns.. there is alot of disrespect on this server.. i think 2 things need done.. need more GM's to handle these issues.. cause im mainly doing this for friends ive made here.. but i cant handle the drama anymore im tired of it .. if things change email me.. anytime..

Proof:

ggood lies dude first see your team that is doing dr all the time on the server,to me ,pallyz,solitaire,serbia.You just comed onthis server and started to tell lies and dr the other players,i should report u i have proofs,look u dont have any proof dude,i know who is your leader and started all this problems,its Shamama he is hating me frm the start,he wants to get team from new players and all of them to hate us....good luck with your lies

Here is one screen i will report with all screens now!

hahahaha,i dont pay for friendships,cause they like me,thats why they are my friends,do i pay solitaire? do i pay cami? serbia? or someone else? please ask them so u will see if i pay for friendship,and im not saying to stop cause i hate the truth,i like the truth and i know it,u just putting mask on the truth...

lol he is not my brother,he is my friend from start,we live in different countries,and i know him just from WoW and Facebook,just Pallyz is my brother,just know: i dont pay for friendship! never payed for it,i dont want to type anymore on the forum so please come on the server lets talk there,i dont want to be boring to admins and gms,vips also..

Ok its not that serious, please dont fight on the forums, but I must say, I can't stand the amount of disrespect on this server. But because of the rudeness on the server, its forced me to not be as nice as i use to be towards other people that are mean. And yes, Pallyz is rude in-game, but it doesnt mean you 2 have to fight in the forums. I wish they did do something about player disrespect.

After this argument, I have no other choice but to lock the topic.

No ban for anyone for the following reasons:

-No proof or Screen Shots.

-Not a valid reason for ban.

If you can prove otherwise, message me privately (with said Screen Shot and description) and further actions will be taken.

This is your warning of player DR/Foul Language in /o. Please mature a little bit, and handle your differences in another fashion. If I find any of you swearing/cursing in World chat again, it will be a temporary ban.

Warning:

http://www.icecold-wow.com/topic/2801-reporting-shadowpaligeskashamamapawnmagelingsmilaria/