Arena Poll!

Zurlock

Arena Poll  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Should any type of combat be not allowed -outside- of the Arena again?

• Yes!
    • Nope.
    • Neutral. (Write Why in Replies).

So much win.

It's a PvP server.

It's an Arena.

There are outdoor PvP areas.

You kill people, they kill you.

Conclusion: No. Combat outside of the arena should remain.

^ This.

The biggest thing is that its a PvP server. If you want a PvE server, you're in the wrong place.

It's fun to PvP places other than the Arena... be it Deepholm or where ever you want to PvP, you should be allowed to.

Rediculous this is more of a PvE server than a PvP one there are like 10+ custom places to farm gear etc instead of working battlegrounds and arenas so people queue and pvp only one honor set as pvp reward and one sword reward for 100k kills which nobody would ever make if they don't honor farm their alts or some friend(Maybe this is not the place to mention it but just to give an example i've played on a server with like 200+ ppl online almost always and the BGs were active all the time they were full non stop pvp and the players with highest kills were with like 50-60k kills) How do you expect people to achieve 100k kills on a server with average population of 70-90 people with not working BGs and arenas always when i check the "Who List" there is nobody in none of the BGs

queuing for random battlegrounds causes lag(probably crashes) i don't rlly know so this is none of a PvP server. Also i don't know about all of the classes but paladin has some disabled skills im like 99% sure other classes have too which limits the pvp even more.

And one more minus for the PvP the haste cap which every player has it's not up to skills to kill somebody but more like gear pvp takes seconds, with the DPS we have kiling a 4-5m player wouldn't take long.

Well you may jump against me and say whatever you want but this is what i've noticed so far for the time i've been here.

Ima out to sleep have a good night.

Rediculous this is more of a PvE server than a PvP one there are like 10+ custom places to farm gear etc instead of working battlegrounds and arenas so people queue and pvp only one honor set as pvp reward and one sword reward for 100k kills which nobody would ever make if they don't honor farm their alts or some friend(Maybe this is not the place to mention it but just to give an example i've played on a server with like 200+ ppl online almost always and the BGs were active all the time they were full non stop pvp and the players with highest kills were with like 50-60k kills) How do you expect people to achieve 100k kills on a server with average population of 70-90 people with not working BGs and arenas always when i check the "Who List" there is nobody in none of the BGs

queuing for random battlegrounds causes lag(probably crashes) i don't rlly know so this is none of a PvP server. Also i don't know about all of the classes but paladin has some disabled skills im like 99% sure other classes have too which limits the pvp even more.

And one more minus for the PvP the haste cap which every player has it's not up to skills to kill somebody but more like gear pvp takes seconds, with the DPS we have kiling a 4-5m player wouldn't take long.

Well you may jump against me and say whatever you want but this is what i've noticed so far for the time i've been here.

Ima out to sleep have a good night.

Reaper is PVP it says so on the Realm List :P

Rediculous this is more of a PvE server than a PvP one there are like 10+ custom places to farm gear etc instead of working battlegrounds and arenas so people queue and pvp only one honor set as pvp reward and one sword reward for 100k kills which nobody would ever make if........

I doze off about right there. :P

-Dreamer server= Blizzlike

-Reaper server= PvP..

There are places to farm; so you can do PvP more. PvE is like, professions and stuff.. Yeah we have that too, making it nice; but bearly anyone does that; and i say bearly because i do know two people who do... Ruled out still it's PvP...

If it says PvP while choosing a realmlist doesn't truly mean it's built mainly for PvP or something i don't know i consider this a PvE server and you can get everything by PvE so ...As i said the only valuable thing would probably be that imba 100k sword (Frostblood)

I listed the minuses of the PvP above i doubt im mistaken

Also Blizzard ****ed up paladins on Cata so naah aint gonna pvp :D

Cya