RE: Bestest guide for begginers more friendly!

Obexboy

Before reading this guide you have to make sure you dont get rid of upgrade translation or icecold teleporter and you may if you want get rid of hearthstone!!! good luck and enjoy reading my guide!!!

1. Starting area: So you start at deepholm and you need to get gear well go to you north left and you will find the starter gear vendor you need you kinda style like if you cast spells from far away you would get catser gear if you shoot with bows or guns you are ranged and if you are close up and use a meele weapon you use meele gear

2. Training: Now you need training you want to go around on the right and pass by 2 big crystals from where you were at starting vendor and you train and you train all you need to train and for the flight training you pass 1 crystal on your right again and meet these ghouls that are wrapped in paper like zombies but even worse and you look for the flight trainer and you train all you need no money at all!!!

3. Mounts, Enchancements, tabard, and companions: ok these vendors or at the same area and there is only 1 mount that is free and its on page 3 at the mount vendor and its a elemental drake

4.Gold or farm gold: there are two things you can do to get gold and thats by going to icecold-teleporter Icecold zones and dungeons and death forest you attack the ghoul creepy mosters for gold or you can farm gold!!! Farming gold is easy and awesome all you basically do is farm embersilk cloth!!! dun dun dun "lol" so you can farm Embersilk at stonecore and you can get 1-6 embersilk per mob 90% chance its good area to farm gold cause 1 embersilk is 50gold 1stack is 1000 gold you can just sell it!!!

5. Bags 22 slot or 24 slot bag: so you need some bag before you get some new armor well here you go you can either bye a 24 slot bag for 3k "ouch" or a 22 slot for 16 gold per and you can find these bags at roleplaying vendor 1 it is called ebon shadowbag which is great price for 16 gold so you bye those after you get gold and you got it there you got some bags and now we can move on to this part of the guide demonic

6. Demonic Gear: you can find demonic gear at you icecold-teleporter in your bags and icecold-wow zones and dungeons and you want to go to ramparts to get demonic you might wanna pick only your class gear from these monsters so get demonic and wrap it up and put it on!!!

7. Upgrading Demonic to blessed: Demonic is powerfull gear right well you can get better by upgrading it to blessed its simple and easy all you have to do is take one piece of demonic off and using upgrade translation on your demonic piece there is one thing you need 4 apexis crystals and 100 apexis shards so to get apexis crystals you need to go to you teleporter zones and dungeons volcanoth's lair 40% chance you will get a apexis crystal from mob so dont complain that my guide isn't right please k so now 100 apexis shards you can get at deadmines u use teleporter zones and dungeons deadmines and farm for apexis shards they are called cracked vip gems really!!! After you get requirements there is two things you can do you can use upgrade translation on your demonic piece or you can bye a blessed piece from blessed vendor!!!

8. Blessed to ravage: Ravage is hard to get you have to get ravaged diacraps but really your basically farming at lightning halls which u can be teleported at your teleport item and zones and dungeons and lightning halls you want to farm for ravage by getting 50 ravaged diacraps also you have to upgrade blessed to ravaged there is no ravage vendor for now

9. Upgrading to Chromatic and then impeccible: These are hard to get one requires like 40 magic tokens and the other requires like 60 glowcaps i think these. two of these sets are really powerfull and hard to get people just not even farm for this gear anymore cause of how hard it is!!!

10. Vote shop: The vote shop is a place to bye gear that is awesome there is one thing you have to vote for our server by going to our launcher and u will see a vote button you click it and it takes you to vote section u easily vote for our servers and get vote points!!!! more vote points you get the more vote armor and weapons you get!!!! Now people start getting vote gear rather then Chromatic and impecciable cause its like 14 days intill you get 1 vote gear which vote gear is better then chromatic or impecciable!!!

11. Pvp gear: To get pvp gear you must have like 4133 honor points which i thought was crazy for this price cause in retail it was like max 4000 which this is crazy!!!

12. vip gear there are 7 vip sets they go to $10-$350 which i dont know the rest only this part

Thanks for reading my guide i hope you enjoy!!

also i have a guide call Bestest guide for begginers and it has preety good guide you can check it out if ya want to. Thanks for reading my guide and taking the time to read my guide and to break the limits!!!!

Sorry if i had mispelled words i am half awake right now!!!

Reply if you liked my guide and no bad replies please only replies that comments about how good my guide was

Before reading this guide you have to make sure you dont get rid of upgrade translation or icecold teleporter and you may if you want get rid of hearthstone!!! good luck and enjoy reading my guide!!!

1. Starting area: So you start at deepholm and you need to get gear well go to you north left and you will find the starter gear vendor you need you kinda style like if you cast spells from far away you would get catser gear if you shoot with bows or guns you are ranged and if you are close up and use a meele weapon you use meele gear

2. Training: Now you need training you want to go around on the right and pass by 2 big crystals from where you were at starting vendor and you train and you train all you need to train and for the flight training you pass 1 crystal on your right again and meet these ghouls that are wrapped in paper like zombies but even worse and you look for the flight trainer and you train all you need no money at all!!!

3. Mounts, Enchancements, tabard, and companions: ok these vendors or at the same area and there is only 1 mount that is free and its on page 3 at the mount vendor and its a elemental drake

4.Gold or farm gold: there are two things you can do to get gold and thats by going to icecold-teleporter Icecold zones and dungeons and death forest you attack the ghoul creepy mosters for gold or you can farm gold!!! Farming gold is easy and awesome all you basically do is farm embersilk cloth!!! dun dun dun "lol" so you can farm Embersilk at stonecore and you can get 1-6 embersilk per mob 90% chance its good area to farm gold cause 1 embersilk is 50gold 1stack is 1000 gold you can just sell it!!!

5. Bags 22 slot or 24 slot bag: so you need some bag before you get some new armor well here you go you can either bye a 24 slot bag for 3k "ouch" or a 22 slot for 16 gold per and you can find these bags at roleplaying vendor 1 it is called ebon shadowbag which is great price for 16 gold so you bye those after you get gold and you got it there you got some bags and now we can move on to this part of the guide demonic

6. Demonic Gear: you can find demonic gear at you icecold-teleporter in your bags and icecold-wow zones and dungeons and you want to go to ramparts to get demonic you might wanna pick only your class gear from these monsters so get demonic and wrap it up and put it on!!!

7. Upgrading Demonic to blessed: Demonic is powerfull gear right well you can get better by upgrading it to blessed its simple and easy all you have to do is take one piece of demonic off and using upgrade translation on your demonic piece there is one thing you need 4 apexis crystals and 100 apexis shards so to get apexis crystals you need to go to you teleporter zones and dungeons volcanoth's lair 40% chance you will get a apexis crystal from mob so dont complain that my guide isn't right please k so now 100 apexis shards you can get at deadmines u use teleporter zones and dungeons deadmines and farm for apexis shards they are called cracked vip gems really!!! After you get requirements there is two things you can do you can use upgrade translation on your demonic piece or you can bye a blessed piece from blessed vendor!!!

8. Blessed to ravage: Ravage is hard to get you have to get ravaged diacraps but really your basically farming at lightning halls which u can be teleported at your teleport item and zones and dungeons and lightning halls you want to farm for ravage by getting 50 ravaged diacraps also you have to upgrade blessed to ravaged there is no ravage vendor for now

9. Upgrading to Chromatic and then impeccible: These are hard to get one requires like 40 magic tokens and the other requires like 60 glowcaps i think these. two of these sets are really powerfull and hard to get people just not even farm for this gear anymore cause of how hard it is!!!

10. Vote shop: The vote shop is a place to bye gear that is awesome there is one thing you have to vote for our server by going to our launcher and u will see a vote button you click it and it takes you to vote section u easily vote for our servers and get vote points!!!! more vote points you get the more vote armor and weapons you get!!!! Now people start getting vote gear rather then Chromatic and impecciable cause its like 14 days intill you get 1 vote gear which vote gear is better then chromatic or impecciable!!!

11. Pvp gear: To get pvp gear you must have like 4133 honor points which i thought was crazy for this price cause in retail it was like max 4000 which this is crazy!!!

12. vip gear there are 7 vip sets they go to $10-$350 which i dont know the rest only this part

Thanks for reading my guide i hope you enjoy!!

also i have a guide call Bestest guide for begginers and it has preety good guide you can check it out if ya want to. Thanks for reading my guide and taking the time to read my guide and to break the limits!!!!

Sorry if i had mispelled words i am half awake right now!!!

Reply if you liked my guide and no bad replies please only replies that comments about how good my guide was

Pretty good. And Glow cap farming is not really that hard... GO with a party lol... but other than that good guide.