Disrespectful

i joined this server thinking people are friendly and helpful ! why on earth would i stay in a server where there are people like Kenn ?

i Demand someone takes care of him ! and not just a warning or some stuiped thing like that ! really i dont have to put up with hes kind !

i joined this server thinking people are friendly and helpful ! why on earth would i stay in a server where there are people like Kenn ?

i Demand someone takes care of him ! and not just a warning or some stuiped thing like that ! really i dont have to put up with hes kind !

You'll find people like this Everywhere on the Internet, Don't get so butthurt over it.

Kenn should not be reported or banned if if he said your such a pussy back cause look what this player said back before kenn said such a pussy in the emote monori spitted on kenn and said chicken to monori in emotes

and also /e spacebar and type your emote you wanna do lol

To my knowledge, Monori here just reported herself, basically. She was disrespectful to him, he was disprectful back, though doing it back isn't really what you're supposed to do.

To my knowledge, Monori here just reported herself, basically. She was disrespectful to him, he was disprectful back, though doing it back isn't really what you're supposed to do.

Yea, I kinda see that now.... Monori, it does look like you started it first.