All VIP weapon sets 3.00 instead of 1.00

1) Making Vip1, 2, 3.. etc have weapon attack speed of 3.00 so that the weapons we buy don't just sit around in our banks.

2) Make purchased weapons useful.

3) It will benefit the server by making VIP's be able to do the damage they should.

4) It shouldn't cost the server any money, and it will make the server more money because people would be more willing to purchase VIP knowing the weapons they receive will be useful.

5) That is all.

1) Making Vip1, 2, 3.. etc have weapon attack speed of 3.00 so that the weapons we buy don't just sit around in our banks.

2) Make purchased weapons useful.

3) It will benefit the server by making VIP's be able to do the damage they should.

4) It shouldn't cost the server any money, and it will make the server more money because people would be more willing to purchase VIP knowing the weapons they receive will be useful.

5) That is all.

Well I dunno, I remember before that incident with my account, I didn't use the VIP weapons to much because 2 of the weapons that were in-game that was easy to get were better than VIP 1 weapons, But i really wouldn't know if i would agree to that.