Honor Gear

As we all know there is such thing now called Honor Gear. Very good Idea but the problem is if one piece costs 4133 honor points. That means for 8 pieces you need 33064 honor just for 1 set... That's A LOT just for one set... Maybe making the armor a lower than 2000 will be easier because then people wont have to kill 33064 people just for a set.

As we all know there is such thing now called Honor Gear. Very good Idea but the problem is if one piece costs 4133 honor points. That means for 8 pieces you need 33064 honor just for 1 set... That's A LOT just for one set... Maybe making the armor a lower than 2000 will be easier because then people wont have to kill 33064 people just for a set.

I think its good where it is because the gear is quite good and I've seen people obtain it.

People have complained, I know. Just think of it this way, Impeccable is supposed to be hard to achieve. Pretty much what Honor Gear is, is Impeccable with extra resilience, so it's supposed to be hard to farm.

People have complained, I know. Just think of it this way, Impeccable is supposed to be hard to achieve. Pretty much what Honor Gear is, is Impeccable with extra resilience, so it's supposed to be hard to farm.

I feel like vote gear is rather cheap, It can be earned without having any previous gear, Its better then impeccable and its easy to get.