How to respect..

Maliken

1. Don't go around flaming players who have no idea what you are talking about, if you want to flame please use proper grammar and spell correctly, but this would be disrespectful.

2. Don't call someone a poopie meanie head for not helping you out O_O, that would be disrespectful

3. Don't yell in world chat because Era won't give you gold or items. That would be disrespectful to the whole community.

4. Don't randomly say "Hey Era, you suck, quit the game BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH" That would be disrespectful

5. Don't go around hitting people with your sword because they won't battle you in the arena. That would be disrespectful.

6. Don't flame a Gamemaster because they won't give you something. That would be GAMEMASTER disrespect.

7. Don't ask for my help and then after flame me because i won't get up and help you run through deathwing. That would be disrespectful

8. Don't flame the server because he likes to lag, he doesn't like those kinds of words to be said to him. You will make him suicide and Ryan would have to bury him and cry. That would be disrespectful.

9. Don't call somebody a Noob Pussy because they run away in a battle, you are basically talking about yourself. That would be disrespectful.

10. Don't troll everyone and say press Alt+F4 and get free gear (Not Naming Anyone who does this). That would be respectful because it would work. #NoJoke

How to Respect.

1. Don't Troll

2. Don't Flame

3. Don't be a mean

4. Make Friends

5. Like this thread because it is so accurate.