New Rules + Honor Transfer

Maliken

Alright so i hold a few suggestions that i hope you consider to implement..

Rule:

Don't complain over a player breaking a rule in World Chat or to a gamemaster that is trying to do his/her job, Take a screenshot/video and report it on the forums, It just causes worthless spam if you broadcast it.

Honor Transfer:

I believe there should be an Honor Transfer to another character. If it's possible it would be great to do it. For example i want to transfer Honor from my Hunter on to my Paladin so i can buy stuff with it, would cost them either money or honor to transfer it over.

Honor Transfer:

I believe there should be an Honor Transfer to another character. If it's possible it would be great to do it. For example i want to transfer Honor from my Hunter on to my Paladin so i can buy stuff with it, would cost them either money or honor to transfer it over.

I think they should pay using the currency of apples

Hello,

Thank you for your suggestions. We will discuss them.

My personal opinion:

You have NO IDEA how many tickets we get that are simply "____ is camping!" xD

and I think Honor Transfer is a good idea, though if we were to implement it, it would definitely cost money. Not honor. :)

Hello,

Thank you for your suggestions. We will discuss them.

My personal opinion:

You have NO IDEA how many tickets we get that are simply "____ is camping!" xD

and I think Honor Transfer is a good idea, though if we were to implement it, it would definitely cost money. Not honor. :)

I remember in my working days, 80% of the tickets I got were either "This guy is camping!" or "Come to the arena quickly!!" Use of the forums, in my opinion, would be of great value, especially to those who are on the site almost all-day and In-Game.

As for the Honor Transfer, it's not a bad idea. Considerable, but not sure if the Staff is willing to make it a legitimate item to be made purchasable. That's up to them :P