Throne of the Tides Bug

brakmage

Alright this happens to me 60% of the time I'm in there and note once I start walking towards the wall I lose all control of where my character walks. He always ends up in the mind benders place tho. ToT is already annoying enough if you accidentally walk into the mind benders place and also they are impossible to kill.

Sorry about the dumb music I accidentally left my music on in the background so it was blocked in 243 countries so I had to audioswap

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6_9jnVhWcQ

There is also a better solution.

Ryan removes the script from the mob that causes that bug.

Were you unable to watch the video? because I'll explain it. I was attacking mobs then I randomly ran towards the wall, then kept running inside the wall until I ended up in the mindbenders room.

Note: I think this only happens if I don't reset ToT after every time I aggro mindbenders.

While where talking about bugs can we unscript the mobs that fear us in LH? Once they fear me I run for the wall and ever back into the room full of slags or just under the map falling non-stop. Thats the same in Ramparts when I was making a new char. Please unscript them :)

While where talking about bugs can we unscript the mobs that fear us in LH? Once they fear me I run for the wall and ever back into the room full of slags or just under the map falling non-stop. Thats the same in Ramparts when I was making a new char. Please unscript them :)

Yeah in Ramps when you get feared you fall through the floor