Do you have 'Titan's Grip' spell? Talent Reset upon login?

coreyelitzer

Hello guys! it's Millerlite here, bring you a little guide to help you not rage because every time you login, you have to constantly do you talent tree again. If you are having trouble with your talent tree resetting, do this...

Step 1: Answer this question: are ALL of your talents missing; or are they all there; then plus another 10 points? Did you purchase the spell 'Titan's Grip'? From the online store of IcecoldWoW? Or even if you don't have that spell; and your talents keep resetting; this will work for you too!!

Step 2: Once you logged in seeing that your talents have been reset; using Alt-F4 to close your WoW(NOT JUST A LOGOUT AND LOGIN!THIS IS IMPORTANT) log back in; and then loggin to your specified character.

Now your talents should be reset.

Step 3: Continue with creating your talent tree; but leave ONE talent point un-spent... Leaving you with spending only 40, NOT 41... click learn.

Step 4: Now log out using the menu, or ESC key.(NOT ALT-F4, OR EXITGAME TAB) then go back to the main login screen; and re-enter your details. Meaning; Do NOT close your WoW; just return to the main login screen. Re-loggin, and it should be fixed.

P.S. ONCE CLICKED LEARN ON 40 TALENT POINTS LEAVING ONE UNSPENT; YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO SPEND THAT LAST POINT.

P.P.S IF THIS STILL DOESN'T WORK FOR YOU; ASK A GM FOR A TALENT RESET; THIS WILL 95% FIX ALL YOUR BUGS (PERSONAL EXPIERENCE) AND THEN FOLLOW MY GUIDE AGAIN.

Hope i helped you guys! :) Leave a comment if this helped you; or if you still need my help. I'm on everyday willing to help you guys!

Millerlite, AKA Corey