ICC fails @ gunship armory

yenko

unfortunately idk what the fix would be for this, seems gunship armory does not work and which disables us to continue further into ICC. Granted i was soloing it and ICC is old news, just some people would probably like the idea of running through and wiping things out solo and feeling good about it compared to the ol' days of REAL blizz ICC. again, as the section states "suggestions" it is merely only that. :D

Have a good day.

Yes, ICC has always had bugs when it came to Private servers. We were able to fix it on my old server, I could see if my friend still has the proper scripts and stuff. Maybe

they could just throw a portal that teleports you to the top side, skipping the gunship. I'd like to face the Lich King one on one every now and again.

Good post, good to see something that isn't spam at the moment.

-Levande

Anyways, This is a pvp server. Why would they fix PvE =P

Probably because all of the weapon and/or gear quests are pve based so there should still be pve content that actually works!

Yes, ICC has always had bugs when it came to Private servers. We were able to fix it on my old server, I could see if my friend still has the proper scripts and stuff. Maybe

they could just throw a portal that teleports you to the top side, skipping the gunship. I'd like to face the Lich King one on one every now and again.

Good post, good to see something that isn't spam at the moment.

-Levande

This is mind like with myself. They should add a teleporter to sindragosa and lich king, some people i know that play on IceCold would enjoy bashing his face in with super gear :P

This is mind like with myself. They should add a teleporter to sindragosa and lich king, some people i know that play on IceCold would enjoy bashing his face in with super gear :P

Actually, Sindragosa is bugged to all hell at the moment. Her scripting for landing and engaging the fight is all screwy and will actually give you WoW Errors. That's probably why they haven't added anything to get us up there yet.